Guests are always welcome at our meetings and we do not limit the number of times you come before joining. To help to cover costs, we charge a fee of £5.00 for attendance at online talks by external speakers, and £2.50 for Members’ evenings, where no external speaker is involved.
If you would like to join one of our meetings, please go to the Programme section of this website, choose the meeting you would like to join, and follow the link to the Meetups page to book and pay.
The Membership year runs from April to March and the Annual Membership Subscription is currently £35 per annum, pro-rated for those joining during the year.
Membership Form in PDF format.
For more information please email our secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership
- A small, friendly group of committed photographers
- Encouraging, not competitive!
- All welcome, whatever your experience level (from complete beginner to professional!)
- Free attendance at all Hampton Hill PS’s meetings and events, which form part of our regular programme (out-of-pocket expenses and refreshments at own cost!)
- Invitation to exhibit up to six pictures in our Members Only Annual Exhibition (usually in February each year) – for a small fee.
- A gallery of up to ten pictures on our website
- Automatic Membership of the Surrey Photographic Association (SPA) where you can enter the Individual Entry Print and PDI Competition
- Able to represent the Club at the SPA