Guests are always welcome at our meetings and we do not limit the number of times you come before joining. We charge a small fee of £2.50 for each online meeting, to help cover costs.
If you would like to join one of our meetings, please go to the Programme section of this website, choose the meeting you would like to join, and follow the link to the Meetups page to book and pay.
UK membership is normally £35 per year but because of the pandemic and reduced costs of moving to online meetings, it has been reduced to £25 for the period April 2020 to March 2021.
Membership Form in PDF format.
For more information please email our secretary email@example.com
Benefits of Membership
- A small, friendly group of committed photographers
- Encouraging, not competitive!
- All welcome, whatever your experience level (from complete beginner to professional!)
- Free attendance at all Hampton Hill PS’s meetings and events, which form part of our regular programme (out of pocket expenses and refreshments at own cost!)
- Invitation to exhibit up to six pictures in our Members Only Annual Exhibition (usually in February each year) – for a small fee.
- A gallery of up to ten pictures on our website
- Automatic Membership of the Surrey Photographic Association (SPA) where you can enter the Individual Entry Print and PDI Competition
- Able to represent the Club at the SPA